Walden Asoke: Thailand property for sale near Thai BTS, MRT, and Airport Rail Link
||Habitat Group Co., Ltd.
122, 1 ถนน สุขุมวิท Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
||Prices start at THB 6.96M
||8 storeys, 83 units
Asoke is a prime CBD in Thailand surrounded by rows of high ranking embassies, 5-star hotels, upscale offices, and extravagant shopping malls. Home to the rich and famous, Asoke makes itself a sought-after residential address. Due to the limited spaces available for sale, Walden Asoke is a gem where you could enjoy both convenience and luxury in a private enclave.
Key Highlights of Walden Asoke
- Asoke is the interchange for BTS, MRT, and Airport Rail Link
- Of more than 20 leading office buildings such as the Interchange and Exchange to name a few. The latest ‘Singha Complex’ building
- Terminal 21, The Em District (Emporium, EmQuartier, EmSphere) and more
- Reputable Bumrungrad Hospital, Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Rutnin Eye Hospital and other well-known health care facilities
- Every inch is utilized with a facility to maximize your convenience and comfort.
- Automated car parking systems - saves time finding a space, it’s like having a personal valet.
- Our unit gardens are exclusive with a private view of the lush garden.
Beyond a physical home, Walden Asoke will service your lifestyle needs with the Walden Privilege, an in-room tablet that allows you...
- To shop daily without going to the supermarket and be clutter free.
- The convenience and to save time with the delivery right to your doorstep.
- To enjoy standard retail prices for the products or services purchased.
Each room will be equipped with a sleek German designed tablet that allows tenants to scan the barcode of their old product, use the touch screen to confirm and simply wait for the delivery.
- Bill payments
- Home Services such as 5-star laundry services
- Take Away Foods
Unit Types and Sizes
- 1-Bedroom: 31 – 37 square meters (38 units)
- 1-Bedroom Plus: 37 – 46 square meters (36 units)
- 1-Bedroom / Plus Duplex: 54 – 66 square meters (7 units)
- 2-Bedroom Duplex: 64 – 65 square meters (2 units)
- Automated Car Parking System
- Double-Volume Lobby and Reception
- Feature Library
- Fitness and Changing Room
- Swimming Pool with Shallow Water Lounge Area
- Sunken Jacuzzi
- Kid’s Pool
- Hot and Cold Spav
- Vichy Corner
- Sky Pavilion
- Sky Garden
- Dining Space & BBQ
- Sun Deck
- Kid’s Zone
- Multi-Purposed Area
- Sunken Party Space
- Thai School such as the elite Prasarnmit Demonstration School
- International School such as NIST and The American School of Bangkok
- Srinakharinwirot University with Thai and International academic streams that provide a social lifestyle to the community with green space to run free and lively markets to enjoys.
- Terminal 21
- The Em District (Emporium, EmQuatier, EmSphere) and more
- Korean Town, Rain Hill, top trending restaurants and bars across vivacious Asoke to chic Thonglor. Connected through small alleys from Sukhumvit Soi 3 (Nana) to Soi 71 (Phra Khanong)
Reputable Bumrungrad Hospital, Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Rutnin Eye Hospital and other well-known healthcare facilities
New gyms and workout centres with a flai, the world-class Queen Sirikit Convention Center, Benjakiti Park, and the ever-popular Dinosaur Planet.