Thailand Property: Quattro by Sansiri
||Quattro by Sansiri
||Soi Thonglor 4, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok
||Sale: Prices start at THB 7mn
Rent: Prices start at THB 40,000
2 blocks with 28 and 36 storeys
This luxury Thailand property in Thonglor is situated right at the heart of Bangkok and is very near Thong Lo BTS Station. Convenience is very much assured.
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom: 49.50 – 63 sq.m.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms: 78 – 92 sq.m.
- 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms: 103 – 148 sq.m.
- Penthouse: 168.50 – 295.50 sq.m.
- 2 swimming pools with kid’s pool
- Exercise room with equipments
- Garden with leisure area
- Chill out terrace
- WiFi at facilities floor
- 24-hour security by Guard Service
- 24-hour CCTV
- Video door phone in the unit
- Parking space
- Valet Parking
- Shuttle Car Services (London Cab Service, Free Shuttle Service )
- Butler Service
- Housekeeping Arrangement
- Concierge Service
Foreign ownership of Condominium Property
According to Thai Law, foreigners may own 49% of the aggregate saleable unit space of a condominium building while the remaining 51% must be owned by either Thai nationals or majority owned Thai companies
The Sales Process
Pre-completion payment (30%)
Reservation: Make a deposit of 100,000 for a 1-bedroom unit, 120,000 for a 2-bedroom unit, 200,000 for a 3-bedroom unit, and 300,000 for penthouse which is completely recoverable by deduction from the contractual payment.
Signing: The Sales and Purchase Agreement is to be signed within a short period following the reservation. A 30% payment of the unit price is required upon the signing of the agreement.
Balance on transfer remaining (70%)
Money Transfer: There are 3 options to transfer money
- Set up a local bank account in Thailand in the name of the purchaser and forward funds into the account.
- Transfer funds to Sansiri account and Sansiri shall organize all appropriate paperwork/certificate
- In the case the property is purchased via a Thai company, transfers can be made directly to the company bank account.
Foreigners need to remit at least USD 20,000.00 into Thailand per transfer to receive a FOREX Transfer Form. This form will be needed to transfer the unit under foreign ownership and also remit money back out of Thailand if so needed in the future.
Conversion to Thai Baht has to be done in Thailand and not before the transfer is made into the country. Furthermore, instruction on transfer must state for the purchase of the property.
- Transfer Fee - Calculated as 2% of the sales price. 50% paid by Sansiri, 50% paid by the purchaser upon transfer of title deed.
- Signing Fund - This payment is THB 500 per square meter and is payable upon transfer of title deed.
- Advanced Juristic Fees - Paid in advance on THB 55 per square meter per month basis.